1. What is your full name? Niclas Nilsson
2. Where were you born? Norrt‰lje, Sweden.
3. Where do you live? Stockholm, BlÂsut, Sweden.
4. What is your family situation (single, married, children)? I live with my girlfriend and my son. I also have three adult daughters and a grandson.
5. What is your educational background?E.g. what school(s) have you attended? My only school is life.
6. What is your professional background? E.g. what jobs have you had in the past and what job do you currently have?†Sixteen years experienced IT consultant, web developer, IT- and development manager, †IT project leader and IT†entrepreneur. †Before my IT carreer I was working on an advertising agency, with screen printing and for the non-profit organizations NSMPD (Today they are called Djurens R‰tt).
7. How did you first get in contact with Action10? Through Volont‰rbyrÂn.
8. What is your role or title at Action10? Coordinator for Knowledge sharing workgroup.
9. What are your tasks at Action10?†Digital strategies, communication, information. I also do some web development and help out when and where I can.
10. Why did you join Action10?†† I think it is important. I have been working in several organizations before, but it was some years ago.
11. What do you expect Action10 to achieve in the following five years? Make the ten actions something everybody talks about.
12. How can Action10 be improved? Improvement comes to those with open ears and open minds! Keep on working hard to increase number of partners with the help of increased number of volunteers and donors.
13. What do you like about Action10?††Action10 work is to implement sustainible solutions. That is the only way to make a real difference.
14. What is your biggest accomplishment in life? My kids. Always!
15. If you could choose anything that you would like to do, what would it be?†Keep on playing my music and helping those in need. That makes me feel alive.
16. What are the things you treasure and value the most in life?† The truth… And of course, all the people around me that are close to my heart!