We at Action10 are amazed of the outstanding work our program partner S.E.VIE has been doing in the past years in Togo. Here a quick summary about 9 programs that have changed hundreds of lives:
1. Community development assistance program focused on children
Women have benefited from micro-credits to develop income generating activities.
The project aims to improve living conditions of children and families in the villages.
Locations: Kondo Kope, Kpota, Tokpévia, Toméfa, Fulany Kondji, Agbodzekpo and Tsévié.
Beneficiaries: 318 women and 15 men
2. Reforestation project in schools
Location: Kondokopé EPP, EPP fulany Kondji, EPP Tokpo
Beneficiaries: Entire population of such villages.
Year: 2009 -2010
3. Project construction of health huts in villages
Location: Village Hove
Beneficiaries: Over 1,000 inhabitants
Year: December 2012
4. Child Assistance Program
Promoting children’s rights and create awareness of children’s rights.
Locations: Kondo Kope, Fulany Kondji, Agbodzekpo, Gapé Agbétim, Tsévié.
Beneficiaries: More than 1500 people
5. Realization of children’s rights
Development project with 5 classrooms.
Locations: Gapé Agbétim
Beneficiaries: Students of the EPP Agbétim
Year: September 2013
6. Project initiation children to computer skills
Beneficiaries: 30 children
7. Socio-educational animation project with children
Beneficiaries: 50 children
8. The proposed construction of latrines in schools
Locations: Gapé Agbétim and Fulany Kondji
Beneficiaries: Students and teachers from its schools.
Year: 2012 and 2013
9. Project support and support for vulnerable children
Donations of school supplies, clothes gifts, Christmas gifts, incentive awards to the best students.
Locations: Kondo Kope, Fulany Kondji, Agbodzekpoé, Gapé Agbétim, Kouni, Avedze and Kpatefi.
Beneficiaries: 175 Orphans and vulnerable children
Year: 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014 ; 2015